NOTICE! March 22, 2019: The America Learns reporting system is currently experiencing a system outage. The problem should be resolved by Monday, March 24.
Every three months, staff from each WRC service site submits a “quarterly report” which highlights the successes and challenges of their WRC member(s), student progress, and what support they may need from WRC program staff. Click below for more information on how to log in and complete the quarterly reports.
- America Learns quarterly reporting system login
- America Learns reporting instructions
- Quarterly Report FAQ (posted October 15, 2018)
- Quarterly Report Sample
End-of-Year Student Data Reporting (public schools only)
Similar to LAP, program participation and student growth data for all students receiving WRC services need to be submitted to OSPI’s CEDARS (Comprehensive Education Data and Research System) database. Below is a training and FAQ page with more information on reporting student-level data to CEDARS.
Here are a few tools that some WRC members and service site staff have found useful:
- Volunteer tracking database (optional)
- Family involvement & community partner database (optional)
- Student monthly contact log (optional)
- Student monthly contact log instructions
Email WRC Data Coordinator Andrew Kuka or call (360) 522-3410.