Step 1: Are you ready to host an AmeriCorps member?
Review our Readiness Assessment if you haven’t partnered with us before. This will help you determine if your organization is prepared to host a member.
Program Participation Fees for Program Year 2018-19:
Full-time 1,700-hour positions:
1-5 Members $9,500 per member; 1-5 Members in Rural County $8,500 per member
6-19 Members $6,500 per member; 6-19 Members in Rural County $5,500 per member
20+ Members $5,000 per member; 20+ Members in Rural County $4,000 per member
Full-time 900-hour positions:
1 Member $4,250
2 Members $8,500
Step 2: Where does your project fit?
Our programs align with several different “focus areas”, as determined by the Corporation for National & Community Service. Which one does your proposed project best fit into? Review our focus areas and performance measures to find out:
- Program Year 2018-19 (September 2018-August 2019)
Step 3: Apply
Program Year 2018-19 | 1,700-hour & 900-hour Terms | September 2018-August 2019
- Guidance Document
- Application (Microsoft Word 2007 and later) | Application (Microsoft Word 97-2003)
Choose the version of the application document that applies to your version of Microsoft Word.
- Frequently Asked Questions (posted February 2, 2018)
- Frequently Asked Questions (posted February 9, 2018)
- Frequently Asked Questions (posted February 16, 2018)
- Frequently Asked Questions (posted February 23, 2018)
- Frequently Asked Questions (posted March 2, 2018)
NOTE: Our email server typically accepts emails up to 10MB in size; emails larger than that may be rejected as undeliverable. If your application documents total more than 10MB, please submit them in more than one email, with “X of X” (e.g. 1 of 2, 2 of 2) in the subject line.
If you have questions not answered here or in the application documents, please contact us.